Find the Best Equipment for Quick and Easy Asphalt Crack Repair
In addition to installing new asphalt and paving new roads, asphalt contractors must be able to offer maintenance and repair. Otherwise, there are few incentives for having previous clients call back for additional service! Asphalt crack repair is one of the most popular repair and maintenance methods that is the easiest to implement. However, you cannot effectively implement this service without the right machinery. Thankfully, BearCat Manufacturing has the solution with our high-quality crack sealers.
Why Crack Sealers Are Preferred for Road Maintenance and Repair
While chip seal or sealcoating services help maintain and update roadways, crack repair attempts to preserve asphalt pavement before needing other services. Additionally, the benefits and affordability of crack repair, compared to other services, are something your clients love to see. Here are a few reasons why businesses and municipalities throughout the U.S. rely on asphalt crack repair:
- Increase Asphalt’s Longevity
- Asphalt is already an exceptionally durable material option for most roadways. However, with constant use and harsh weather conditions, even asphalt can degrade faster than normal. Thus, when cracks in pavement appear, sealing these cracks can prevent further damage and continue to extend the lifespan of your lots and roadways.
- Spend Less on Repair/Replacement
- If you let cracks continue to appear and expand, you’ll likely run into further issues sooner rather than later. For example, cracks allow water and chemicals to seep deeper into your pavement, breaking it up from the inside and causing crumbling or potholes. And as any road maintenance crew will tell you, fixing these problems costs significantly more than crack sealing asphalt in the first place.
- Quick and Easy to Implement
- When roadways need repairing, cities or businesses prioritize the time it takes to complete a repair. The shorter the time to fix problems in pavement, the less time is required to close access to highways, main streets, parking lots, etc. Thankfully, BearCat’s crack sealers perform asphalt crack repair quickly and efficiently. Within the same day work is done, you’ll already have drivers back on the road.
The Features of BearCat’s Crack Sealers
To successfully offer comprehensive asphalt crack repair services, contractors require the best equipment available. Thankfully, BearCat Manufacturing has you covered. Our crack sealers are some of the best in the industry, providing high production and lower cost per shift on every crack sealing job. Some of the best features of our BK-250 and BK-400 Rubber Crack Sealing Machines include:
- Closed indirect heating system with absolute flow control
- Enclosed high-pressure diesel-oil burner with automatic ignition
- Environmentally compatible flush-free system, eliminating the need for solvent flushing
- Heated hose box to ensure immediate application of sealant
- Easy to operate computer control system
- Two easily accessible sealant loading doors
- Sealant tank capacity of 250 to 400 gallons (depending on model)
Talk with Asphalt Machine Experts
Asphalt crack repair isn’t the only service your company offers. Thus, you likely need the tools and equipment to support additional asphalt installation, repair and maintenance. Thankfully, BearCat Manufacturing has the best asphalt machines to fit your needs. To learn more, contact us today at 928-684-7851. Also, we are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.