Simplify Roadway Construction with BearCat's Asphalt Distributors
One of the most crucial pieces of equipment for road paving, construction and maintenance is the asphalt distributor. An asphalt distributor enables road maintenance crews to carefully and accurately spray between 1,000 and 4,500 gallons of liquid asphalt onto highways, roadways, and parking lots. If your road maintenance company offers such services as sealcoating, chip sealing, or emulsion spraying, asphalt distributors are the perfect addition to your fleet of paving equipment. Thankfully, BearCat Manufacturing produces some of the best asphalt distributors available.
The Benefits of Asphalt
Throughout the U.S., contractors rely on the advantages of asphalt when constructing or repairing roadways. Asphalt is a highly effective material, providing great strength and durability to any surface it's applied to. Some of asphalt's best benefits include:
- Long-Lasting – Between heavy traffic and drastic changes in weather/temperature, roadways take significant damage over time. Thankfully, asphalt is a highly resistant material. As long as roadways receive periodic maintenance, you can expect an asphalt road to last for decades.
- Safe to Drive – The safety of drivers is crucial when selecting the right road surface material. Thankfully, asphalt's properties lead to it being an incredibly safe option. Asphalt has high skid resistance, meaning fewer accidents caused by severe weather conditions. Additionally, road markings are easy to see and apply to asphalt surfaces, allowing drivers to safely abide by the rules of the road.
- Recyclable Material – For those concerned about waste and environmental preservation, asphalt is one of the most recyclable road surface materials available. Much of asphalt paving utilizes asphalt tourn up and melted down from previous paving projects.
- Easy to Install – With asphalt distributors from BearCat, applying asphalt to roadways is a straightforward process. Moreover, asphalt is quick to dry, allowing for regular traffic flow shortly after asphalt's application.
BearCat's Options for Asphalt Distributors
When looking for an asphalt distributor, you want a machine that will perform accurately and efficiently every time. BearCat's streamlined designs are durable and built to order. Choose from our selection of highly productive distributors to find the one that will best fit you, your job and budget. We offer standard asphalt distributors, specialized granulated rubber asphalt distributors, and additional asphalt spreading equipment:
- BC-502 Asphalt Distributor - BearCat's BC-502 asphalt spreader is commonly known in the industry as "the legend" due to its unmatched productivity. This road maintenance equipment comes standard with a steel tank, spray bar, heating system, computerized rate control, etc. Click on the below image to learn more.
- Granulated Rubber Asphalt Distributor – Much like the BC-502, BearCat's granulated rubber asphalt distributor can move large amounts of viscous material. With extra-large inlet pipes, high-performance diesel burners and an internal auger, viscous materials are easy to transport. Click on the below image to learn more.
- Dust Control Spray Systems - BearCat's dust control systems are tailored for chemical resistance and other applications. Not only can we replace dust control spray systems for old asphalt distributors, but we can help retrofit asphalt tank transports with their own spray system. Click on the below image to learn more.
- Asphalt Pull Trailer - Here's the other half for your asphalt dealer! BearCat's two-axle pull trailer can help you haul over 20 tons to your job. It also has the ability to unload an entire transport. Click on the below image to learn more.
Ensure you're getting the best road maintenance equipment from the trusted industry experts at BearCat Manufacturing. To learn more about our asphalt distributors or our other road maintenance products, contact us today at 928-684-7851. Also, we are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.