Develop Your Chip Sealing Services with the Industry’s Best Asphalt Distributors
You can have a trained and highly skilled team of asphalt contractors, but it can be challenging to keep up with the demands of clients without the best equipment for your team. Thankfully, BearCat Manufacturing can match your exceptional employees with our top-of-the-line asphalt paving equipment. For example, we supply some of the best asphalt distributors in the paving industry. If interested in our distributors or other road maintenance equipment, reach out today!
Do You Need Distributors?
To be a successful asphalt paving contractor, you require distributors and additional paving equipment. Asphalt distributors significantly improve the project completion rate, providing additional benefits for chip sealing, asphalt paving, and other services. For example, from your asphalt distributor, you can expect:
- Easier Transport of Asphalt – Storing, transporting, and keeping asphalt fresh is something asphalt contractors must continually contend with. Thankfully, distributors appeal to the crucial needs of local contractors. BearCat’s distributors can haul between 1,000 and 5,000 gallons of liquid asphalt at optimal temperatures and across long distances. Our distributors guarantee you can always easily access asphalt for any job.
- Reduces Time Until Project Completion – While smaller asphalt sprayers work for applying asphalt, and liquid asphalt can be applied manually by a road maintenance crew, neither of these methods is great for time efficiency. Conversely, an asphalt distributor can apply a consistent coating of asphalt at adjustable speeds and rates. The resulting automation allows for the quicker completion of paving projects.
- Cuts Down on Labor – To manually spread asphalt effectively, you’ll need a crew of several workers. The larger the project, the more workers you’ll require. However, this isn’t the case with distributors. BearCat’s distributors only require one operator, significantly reducing the labor necessary for applying liquid asphalt.
- Even Coatings – While manually applying asphalt will get the job done, you can’t guarantee precise and even coating. Thankfully, this isn’t the case with BearCat distributors. Our distributors utilize spray bars that apply a consistent and even coat of asphalt to any surface. All an operator must do is drive while spray bars take care of the rest.
Our Distributors’ Features
BearCat strives to produce the best asphalt distributors for contractors throughout the country. With every new model of distributor, we are continually introducing new features that positively impact our machines’ durability, convenience, and efficiency. Some of our distributors’ best features include:
- Hydrostatic pump drive system
- Industry-leading CRC control system
- Tri-valve manifolds
- Fully enclosed system
- Custom design options, such as dust control spray systems
- And more
Talk with Our Team
Simplify the paving process using the best asphalt distributors designed and manufactured by BearCat Manufacturing! To learn more about our road maintenance equipment and machinery, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.