Equip Your Company with the Best Machinery for Chip Seal Service
Road maintenance is essential for businesses, residents and municipalities throughout the United States. And with recent infrastructure pushes by federal and state governments, the need for asphalt paving contractors has reached new heights! However, as an asphalt company, do you have the equipment necessary to meet the needs and demands of clients? If not, Bearcat Manufacturing supplies top-rated asphalt paving equipment for chip seal service and additional paving services.
Why Your Clients Prefer Chip and Seal
Every asphalt contractor can benefit from offering chip and seal service. Not only is the process an incredibly effective way to increase the durability and longevity of roads, but it’s more affordable for both contractors and customers. Here are a few reasons why chip seal has gained popularity and why you should offer it for your business:
- Creates a Safer Driving Environment – By pressing recycled asphalt aggregate chips into an existing roadway surface, a layer of skid resistance is created. Chip seal roads are safer to drive on in most hazardous weather conditions, such as ice or heavy rain. Additionally, chip seal surfaces are anti-glare, meaning your roads can reduce the eye strain for drivers on sunny days.
- Quick and Easy to Implement – Replacing old asphalt can take significant time and effort. And for busier roads, you can’t afford to shut them down for too long. Thankfully, the chip seal process is relatively quick to implement. With the right equipment and an experienced crew, you can have miles of roadway resurfaced and ready to drive on within a day or two.
- Minimal Labor – Thankfully, BearCat’s chip spreaders and asphalt distributors require minimal labor for chip sealing. What once would require entire crews to complete a job, chip sealing only needs a few skilled technicians to operate the equipment.
- Self-Repairing – Part of the longevity of chip seal roads is thanks to the nature of the asphalt sealant applied to the surface. During hot days, asphalt can soften and flow into cracks or gaps on your roadway. This also means your chip seal roadways won’t require services like crack repair in the future.
- Affordable – As previously mentioned, chip sealing is an affordable process for both the contractor and the client. Chip sealing utilizes recycled asphalt for most of its materials, meaning you pay less for fresh asphalt and aggregate. Moreover, labor costs are kept low, with fewer workers needed to perform chip seal service. Finally, the speed of chip sealing reduces the work hours required, again lowering the service price.
What Equipment We Offer
BearCat Manufacturing develops high-quality machinery for asphalt paving and chip sealing throughout the country. If you wish to implement the best chip seal services for your area, you should utilize the power and utility of BearCat’s chip spreaders and asphalt distributors.
- Chip Spreaders – Our Tandem Chippers are faster and stronger than other chip spreaders on the market. Features like computerized speed controls, high-capacity belts, and more are all standard with all BearCat’s chip spreader models.
- Asphalt Distributors – Contractors count on BearCat’s efficient and customizable asphalt distributors for applying liquid asphalts to roadways. We offer standard asphalt distributors, specialized granulated rubber asphalt distributors, and additional asphalt spreading equipment.
Give Us a Call
Whether you’re missing the equipment to offer chip seal service or require more efficient machinery to meet the demands of your clients, you can count on BearCat Manufacturing’s line of asphalt paving products. To learn more about our top-rated asphalt machines, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.