Achieve High-Quality Chip Sealing with the Best Chip Spreaders Available
The chip and seal process is the preferred option for many businesses and municipalities wishing for affordable road maintenance and preservation. However, contractors cannot offer quick and efficient chip sealing services without the right equipment. BearCat Manufacturing strives to offer the best chip spreaders, asphalt distributors and additional asphalt machines in the industry. Talk with our team today about selecting the right equipment for asphalt paving jobs!
What’s to Love About Chip Sealing?
When your clients decide on the best road maintenance and repair options, the benefits of chip sealing are often the most appealing. As such, here’s why asphalt contractors should always offer chip and seal as one of their primary services:
- Improving the Longevity of Roadways
- Continual stressors such as chemical spills, heavy traffic, severe weather and extreme temperatures take their toll on asphalt pavement. Thus, even the considerable lifespan of asphalt can suffer without consistent maintenance. Thankfully, applying layers of liquid asphalt and aggregate to pavement’s surface can rectify potential problems and extend your road’s lifespan to up to 12 years.
- Ensuring the Safety of Drivers
- Chip seal roads also possess certain safety advantages that other road materials cannot easily replicate. For example, asphalt aggregate helps make roadways skid-resistant. For drivers, this means vehicles are less likely to slide or slip under hazardous weather conditions like ice, rain or snow. Additionally, chip seal roads are anti-glare. Reducing drivers’ eye strain on sunny days is crucial for creating safe driving conditions.
- Quick and Affordable
- Rather than tearing up and replacing asphalt pavement, which can take weeks to complete, chip sealing can be finished within a few days. Due to the less-labor intensive process and the use of recycled materials, chip sealing doesn’t take long to apply and requires little time to dry after application. Additionally, with less material and labor required, chip sealing is significantly more affordable compared to asphalt replacement.
Top-Rated Chip Spreaders from BearCat
As asphalt contractors, you want to ensure you’re the best at what you do! As such, you require the right equipment for every job, such as the best chip spreaders in the paving industry. BearCat Manufacturing sells and rents top-rated chip spreaders for road crews, contractors, municipalities, and other clients throughout the United States. Some of our chip spreaders’ best features include:
- Tier 3 or 4 6-cycle diesel engine
- Hydraulic cooling system to ensure normal operating temperatures
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Hydraulically driven position sensing cylinders
- HSLA steel construction tandem hoppers for straight line starts and minimal aggregate waste
- Low maintenance, non-contacting ultra-sonic belt sensors for measurement of chip pile height
Select from the best chip spreaders for chip seal construction through BearCat Manufacturing. Or, if interested in additional road maintenance and asphalt machines, contact us at 928-684-7851. Also, we are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.