High-Quality Chip Sealing with the Best Asphalt Chip Spreaders
Asphalt contractors throughout the country are always looking for equipment and machinery to meet the needs of their clients. From asphalt sprayers to crack sealers, there’s no limit to the equipment you need as an asphalt contractor. And for chip seal services, you require the best chip spreaders available in the asphalt industry. Thankfully, you’re in luck! BearCat Manufacturing’s line of asphalt chip spreaders has become the choice machine of road maintenance crews everywhere.
Enhancing Your Roadways
Before deciding whether you need a chip spreader, consider this: chip seals are one of the most commonly used pavement preservation techniques in the U.S. If your company doesn’t offer chip sealing services, you’re missing a significant amount of profit. And for all the advantages of chip sealing, it’s no wonder why so many businesses and municipalities prefer it.
- Durability – As long as your roadway wasn’t crumbling or falling apart beforehand, applying chip seal is an excellent way to increase your road’s durability. By pressing fresh asphalt and aggregate into the pavement’s surface, chip seal helps fill existing cracks and create a strong top barrier against water, chemicals, vehicle traffic, etc.
- Longevity – Applying chip and seal to your roadways also increases their longevity. Rather than outright replacing asphalt roads, chip sealing works to preserve your existing roadway, sometimes expanding its lifespan by as much as 12 years. And if having to choose between asphalt replacement and chip seal, chip sealing is a more affordable option.
- Cost – Speaking of affordability, chip seal is considerably more affordable than many road preservation methods. Due to the use of recycled asphalt, minimal labor requirements, and fast turn-around for project completion, chip and seal saves money for contractors and customers alike.
- Safety – In addition to strengthening roadways, chip seal also protects drivers. The asphalt aggregate applied to a road’s surface helps increase its skid resistance. Thus, accidents due to slipping are less likely when harsh weather conditions such as ice or heavy rain occur. Also, chip seal creates an anti-glare surface, helping reduce eye strain for drivers on sunny days.
Why Choose BearCat Chip Spreaders?
BearCat’s asphalt paving equipment is some of the most well-known machines in the paving industry, and our asphalt chip spreaders are no exception. We sell and rent top-rated chip spreaders for contractors, road maintenance crews, and municipalities that wish to engage in chip seal services. Here’s some of what you can expect from BearCat’s chip spreaders:
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Hydraulic cooling system for maintaining optimal operating temperatures
- Tier 3 or 4 6-cycle diesel engine
- Hydraulically driven position sensing cylinders
- HSLAA steel construction tandem hoppers for straight line starts and minimal aggregate waste
- Low maintenance, non-contacting ultra-sonic belt sensors for measurement of chip pile height
Select from the Best
When searching for asphalt chip spreaders and road maintenance equipment to support your company, know you can count on the best available machines from BearCat Manufacturing. To learn more about our products, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.