Apply Quick Roadway Repairs with Asphalt Crack Sealers
As an asphalt contractor, are you continually being contacted for pavement repair jobs? It’s not surprising, considering roadway maintenance is one of the primary concerns for many businesses and city municipalities. The better question is: how are you keeping up with the demand for services such as asphalt crack repair? Thankfully, with equipment like asphalt crack sealers from BearCat, roadway repair and maintenance are made easy!
Why You Should Invest in Crack Sealers
While crack repair isn’t the leading service for most paving contractors, it’s a necessary service that has clients returning for more. Crack sealers allow for quick and easy maintenance of roadways undergoing the first stages of deterioration. Furthermore, with asphalt crack sealers, you can offer your clients benefits such as:
- Prevents Potholes and Erosion – As cracks form on your street or lot, water can easily make its way in. Enough time can cause a crack to expand and transform into worse (pavement erosion, potholes, etc.). You prevent more significant repairs by sealing cracks before they can get bigger.
- Extends Lifespan of Pavement – By preventing cracks from forming into much worse, you extend the lifespan of existing pavement. However, it’s important to keep up with repairs, as cracks will continue appearing in asphalt due to age, traffic and climate.
- A Quick and Affordable Repair Solution – If you neglect cracks and your roadway falls into disarray, you will spend significant time and money repairing/replacing asphalt. Conversely, crack repair is quick, affordable, and helps avoid expensive pavement preservation or replacement.
- Ensures Safety – As already mentioned, asphalt cracks can lead to more troublesome issues with your pavement. Such issues impact not only the integrity of your lots and roadways but the safety of drivers and pedestrians. Keeping cracks filled and sealed keeps your pavement safe to use.
- A Popular Service – In addition to seal coating and chip and seal, asphalt crack repair is a commonly requested service of asphalt contractors. If you don’t have the asphalt crack sealers to support crack repair, you can negatively impact client retention and lose potential new clients.
What Our Crack Sealers Can Do
BearCat’s BK-250 and BK-400 Rubber Crack Sealing Machines are the best in their class. With our crack sealers, you can achieve higher production and lower cost per shift on every crack sealing job. Here are some of BearCat’s crack sealers’ best features:
- Sealant tank capacity of 250 to 400 gallons
- Two easily accessible sealant loading doors
- Easy to operate computer control system
- Heated hose box for immediate application of sealant
- Environmentally compatible flush-free system
- Enclosed high-pressure diesel-oil burner with automatic ignition
- Closed indirect heating system with absolute flow control
Talk with Our Team
Don’t settle for anything less than the best asphalt crack sealers for your growing pavement company! To see the additional industrial asphalt equipment BearCat Manufacturing produces, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout the United States.