Streamline Paving Services with Asphalt Distributors in Arizona
Providing clients with fast and accurate paving services requires the best asphalt machinery available. Equipment like asphalt distributors in Arizona is crucial to the success and operation of any asphalt contracting company. Thankfully, contractors throughout Arizona and the United States don’t have to search far for the best distributors. Count on BearCat Manufacturing and our top-rated asphalt equipment!
Why Should You Invest in Distributors?
Asphalt distributors are impressive pieces of machinery, able to spread hot, liquid asphalt across any pavement surface. Before distributors, the work of asphalt contractors was significantly more challenging. As such, distributors are a necessary machine part of any successful asphalt contractor’s fleet. With a distributor, you can expect:
- Simple Asphalt Transportation – Preparing asphalt for use on a job site can be difficult and time-consuming. Thankfully, asphalt distributors can hold liquid asphalt prepared ahead of a job, and ensure it stays fresh and ready to use, no matter the distance traveled.
- Faster Asphalt Spreading – Without distributors, the only way to spread asphalt is manually, which can be a long and back-breaking process. Conversely, asphalt distributors allow for the quick application of asphalt, with options for controlling the speed and rate of spraying.
- Even Coat Spread – Not only is asphalt spreading faster with a distributor’s sprayers, but it’s more accurate. BearCat’s distributors use spray bars that apply consistent and even coats of liquid asphalt to any pavement surface. All machine operators must do is drive straight and at a consistent speed as your distributor sprays liquid asphalt.
- Less Labor & Greater Cost Savings – Whereas manually spreading liquid asphalt requires an entire crew to complete, asphalt distributors only require a few operators. By reducing the labor necessary for asphalt application, you save yourself and your client on labor costs. Additionally, you create greater capacity for your team to manage more projects.
Our Distributors’ Features
In designing and manufacturing the highest quality asphalt distributors for Arizona contractors, we implement some of the best features for our machinery. We aim to create asphalt equipment that prioritizes durability, convenience and efficiency above all else. As such, some of our distributors’ best features include:
- Closed loop hydrostatic pump drive system
- Heating system with heated asphalt pump
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Tri-valve manifolds
- Unloading and breaking systems
- Steel tanks with sizes from 1,000 to 5,000 gallons
- Spray bar and spray valves
Give Us a Call
Support your business’s asphalt paving capabilities with the best equipment for each job; invest in BearCat Manufacturing’s asphalt distributors for Texas contractors. To learn more about our distributors or other asphalt machinery, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients in Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, and throughout the United States.