Reliable, Long-Lasting Chip Spreaders for Arizona Asphalt Contractors
Are your asphalt company’s equipment and service offerings lacking? It’s time to make a change for the better! You can achieve the best chip seal service with high-quality chip spreaders in Arizona from BearCat Manufacturing. Not to mention, with a BearCat chip spreader, you can always rely on the speed and longevity of your equipment. To invest in the success of your business, upgrade your asphalt machines using the best BearCat has to offer!
Why Offer Chip Seal Services?
Chip sealing isn’t the only service your asphalt company can offer clients. However, if you don’t offer chip sealing, you’ll soon learn the popularity of this service. Chip sealing is one of the best, most reliable methods for repairing and restoring failing asphalt, and a service requested by many businesses, property owners and city municipalities. Additionally, chip sealing has advantages that directly benefit asphalt contractors’ bottom line!
- Long-Lasting Pavement Surfaces
- Asphalt can deteriorate well before its projected lifespan without proper treatment and care. However, with a chip seal overlay, you can renew the life of asphalt. Chip sealing helps protect asphalt against moisture, chemical spills, heavy traffic, and extreme temperatures. A chip seal treatment can often extend your pavement’s life by up to 12 years.
- Safer Driving Conditions
- Not only does a chip seal overlay protect roadways, but also the drivers that use them. The asphalt aggregate used in chip sealing creates a surface with greater traction, meaning skidding and slipping on chip-seal pavement is much less likely. Furthermore, chip sealing helps create an anti-glare surface, meaning drivers experience less eye strain while traveling on sunny days.
- Cost-Effective Asphalt Treatment
- In addition to features that benefit the pavement quality and safety of drivers, chip sealing also helps clients and contractors save money! The labor and material used for chip sealing are minimal, reducing costs for contractors and their clients. Additionally, the asphalt used in chip sealing is recycled from old asphalt, further saving contractors on material costs.
Choose BearCat Chip Spreaders
Few asphalt equipment manufacturers can match the same quality, durability, and capabilities of BearCat’s chip spreaders in Arizona. We pride ourselves on designing and producing asphalt machines that outlast and outperform anything other manufacturers can offer. Examples of some of our chip spreaders’ best features include:
- Tier 3 or 4 6-cycle diesel engine
- Hydraulic cooling system to ensure standard operating temperatures
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Hydraulically driven position-sensing cylinders
- HSLA steel construction tandem hoppers for straight line starts and minimal aggregate waste
- Low maintenance, non-contracting ultra-sonic belt sensors for measurement of chip pile height
Give Us a Call
When you want to give your business an edge against other local asphalt contractors, invest in the best chip spreaders in Arizona; call BearCat Manufacturing today! To learn more about our additional road maintenance and asphalt machines, contact us at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients in Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, and throughout the United States.