Your Paving Company Isn’t Complete Without Asphalt Distributors in Illinois
As you strive to grow and expand your asphalt company, finding skilled contractors is only one part of the equation! You must also secure reliable and effective asphalt machinery to streamline much of the paving processes. And of the equipment most essential for asphalt contractors, distributor trucks rank the highest! Thankfully, the best asphalt distributors in Illinois aren’t hard to come by; BearCat Manufacturing supplies top-rated distributor trucks for contractors in need.
Reasons for Needing Asphalt Distributors
Distributor trucks are essential equipment for many of the services asphalt contractors offer. Without an asphalt distributor, much of asphalt contractors’ work would require manual labor, which can be less accurate and not as fast as using distributors. As such, contractors rely on asphalt distributors in Illinois for:
- Liquid Asphalt Transportation
- Without any means for transferring liquid asphalt, your crew is stuck preparing it on-site. This can be time-consuming, and more risks are associated with preparing asphalt in an uncontrolled environment. Asphalt distributors allow contractors to prepare liquid asphalt beforehand and transport it any distance.
- Quick Asphalt Application
- Before the introduction of asphalt distributors, liquid asphalt was spread manually. Although asphalt contractors will still manually apply liquid asphalt for smaller jobs, distributors ensure quick asphalt application for any size of project.
- Evenly Spread Coats of Asphalt
- Even with highly skilled and experienced contractors, accurately and evenly spreading liquid asphalt manually is challenging. Thankfully, an asphalt distributor can take care of even application of liquid asphalt for you—spray bars spray asphalt at a consistent speed over pavement surfaces.
- Reduced Need for Labor
- The latest advancements in asphalt machinery make it easier than ever to complete asphalt paving jobs! For example, distributor trucks don’t require the same amount of labor necessary to apply liquid asphalt manually. Thus, contractors can keep smaller crews for more jobs and increase profits accordingly!
Check Out BearCat’s Distributors!
Other manufacturing companies’ distributors are no match for BearCat’s! In the design of our asphalt distributors, we prioritize durability, convenience and efficiency. We aim to create long-lasting asphalt machines that streamline paving and help contractors achieve high-quality service. Some of our distributors’ best features include:
- Closed loop hydrostatic pump drive system
- Heating system with heated asphalt pump
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Tri-valve manifolds
- Unloading and breaking systems
- Steel tanks with sizes from 1,000 to 5,000 gallons
- Spray bar and spray valves
Work smarter, not harder! Invest in the convenience and simplicity of asphalt distributors in Illinois from BearCat Manufacturing. To learn more about our additional asphalt equipment, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients in Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, and throughout the United States.