Select from the Best Asphalt Distributors for Tennessee Contractors
Are you looking for new ways to match the performance of your competitors in the asphalt paving industry? What if you could not only match the competition but outperform it? With the right asphalt paving equipment, that’s possible! It all starts with selecting from the best asphalt distributors in Tennessee. Thankfully, contractors throughout the Volunteer State are covered. Asphalt companies count on the speed, strength, and simplicity of asphalt machinery from BearCat Manufacturing.
Why Does Your Business Need Distributors?
Asphalt distributors are essential pieces of equipment used by asphalt contractors. Without a distributor truck or trailer, applying liquid asphalt to roadways takes longer and is more challenging. Thankfully, contractors can rely on asphalt distributors for:
- Transportation of Fresh Asphalt
- Liquid asphalt is a necessary component of most asphalt paving projects. As such, it must be prepared correctly before each job. However, contractors are stuck preparing liquid asphalt on-site without proper transportation, which can compromise its quality. Thankfully, with asphalt distributors, liquid asphalt can be mixed ahead of time and kept warm on the way to a job site.
- Speed and Convenience
- With thousands of miles of pavement across Tennessee, having the proper equipment can help you keep up with quick and efficient asphalt services. However, without equipment like distributor trucks, your company has limited capacity in what it can accomplish. With an asphalt distributor, you can quickly and evenly apply asphalt to any surface, ensuring you can keep up with client demands.
- Fewer Labor Requirements
- Before asphalt distributors in Tennessee became prevalent, asphalt application was done by crews of a dozen or more contractors. Not only was this process more time-consuming, but it required significant labor to complete! Conversely, asphalt distributors only require a few individuals to operate. With asphalt distributors, you can cut labor costs and take on more paving jobs.
See Our Distributors!
BearCat excels at designing and manufacturing high-quality, top-rated asphalt machinery, and our asphalt distributors are no different! Our goal is always to create equipment that’s easy for operators to understand, ensures quality and accurate asphalt application, and lasts a lifetime. Some of our distributor trucks’ best features include:
- Closed loop hydrostatic pump drive system
- Heating system with heated asphalt pump
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Tri-valve manifolds
- Unloading and breaking systems
- Steel tanks with sizes from 1,000 to 5,000 gallons
- Spray bar and spray valves
Give Us a Call
As important as asphalt distributors for Tennessee contractors are, ensure your company uses only the best with BearCat Manufacturing! To learn more about our additional asphalt products, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients in Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, and throughout the United States.