Offer the Best Chip Seal Service with High-Quality Chip Spreaders in Texas
If you’re an asphalt contractor and not already offering the service, you’re familiar with chip seal services. Chip sealing has proven to be one of the most effective treatments for restoring and repairing asphalt pavement. However, chip sealing can’t be performed without the proper asphalt machinery. Thankfully for asphalt contractors in Texas and throughout the U.S., BearCat Manufacturing has you covered. We design and manufacture some of the best chip spreaders for Texas contractors!
Why Clients and Contractors Choose Chip Sealing
While other pavement repair and preservation techniques exist, few are as popular as chip seal services. In addition to helping restore pavement, chip sealing has the unique benefit of strengthening your roadway, increasing its longevity, and creating safer driving conditions. Not to mention, chip sealing is one of the most cost-effective services asphalt contractors can offer.
- Increased Strength – A roadway that is cracked, crumbling and deteriorating will have trouble supporting the weight of heavier vehicles, further breaking down under pressure. Chip seal overlays help reinforce pavement, negating much of the impact of heavy traffic.
- Greater Longevity – Besides strengthening pavement, chip sealing increases asphalt’s resistance against chemical spills, moisture, UV rays, and extreme temperatures. In doing so, pavement deteriorates exponentially slower, potentially extending the life of asphalt by as much as 12 years!
- Skid-Resistant – The asphalt aggregate used in chip sealing helps improve the traction of roadways. For drivers, this means less skidding or slipping when roadways are wet or covered in ice.
- Anti-Glare – During peak hours of the day, drivers’ vision can be impaired due to the sun’s intensity. Conversely, a chip seal road’s surface absorbs light, creating an anti-glare surface that reduces eye strain for drivers.
- Cost-Savings – Between material and labor for chip seal services, costs are significantly lower than in other paving projects. For example, most materials used in chip sealing come from recycled asphalt, thus keeping material costs low. Additionally, with fewer contractors required for project completion, costs for asphalt businesses and their clients are much less.
The Right Equipment for Chip Sealing
As popular as a service chip sealing is, asphalt contractors must have the proper equipment to implement the service effectively. For this reason, asphalt contractors rely on BearCat’s chip spreaders in Texas. Our Tandem Chippers are top-of-the-line, promising fast and accurate chip spreading across any asphalt surface. Some of our chippers’ best features include:
- Tier 3 or 4 6-cycle diesel engine
- Hydraulic cooling system to ensure standard operating temperatures
- State of the art Computer Rate Control (CRC)
- Hydraulically driven position-sensing cylinders
- HSLA steel construction tandem hoppers for straight line starts and minimal aggregate waste
- Low maintenance, non-contracting ultra-sonic belt sensors for measurement of chip pile height
Talk with Our Team
As an asphalt contractor, chip sealing is an essential service you should offer your clients. To find the best chip spreaders in Texas, in addition to asphalt distributors, crack sealers, and more, call BearCat Manufacturing today. Contact us at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients in Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, and throughout the United States.