Take Asphalt Contracting to the Next Level with Top-Rated Chip Seal Equipment in Arizona
Are you the owner of an asphalt contracting business in Arizona? Do you wish there was some way to help your company stand out from competitors? Why not consider an investment in superior machinery? BearCat MFG is a leading manufacturer of top-rated chip seal equipment in Arizona, supplying contractors with the trucks and trailers they need to succeed. If interested in the best asphalt equipment for your company, give the road maintenance experts at BearCat Manufacturing a call!
What’s Needed for Chip Sealing?
As you likely know, chip sealing is one of the best services any asphalt contractor can offer. Not only is it an affordable and effective treatment for asphalt restoration, but it’s cost-effective and less labor-intensive to implement. And with chip seal equipment from BearCat, you can be confident in the quality of your asphalt restoration service. Some essential machinery for chip sealing includes:
- Asphalt Distributors
- The chip seal process begins with an even layer of liquid asphalt over the roadway being treated. This initial asphalt layer is applied with the help of asphalt distributors, such as BearCat supplies. Our BC-502 Asphalt Distributors outpace other distributor trucks in our industry, and all come standard with high-capacity steel tanks, adjustable spray bars, high-efficiency heating systems, computerized rate controls, and much more.
- Chip Spreaders
- The next step in chip and seal is spreading aggregate chips over the freshly applied liquid asphalt. The aggregate chips fuse with the asphalt, creating a durable and resistant overlay that protects pavement, fills cracks, reverses unraveling, and improves the appearance of roadways. And when ensuring the even layering of asphalt aggregate chips, contractors count on BearCat’s chip spreaders. Our Tandem Chippers feature adjustable spread hoppers, computerized speed controls, and high-capacity belts to deliver high-quality results.
- Additional Equipment
- While asphalt distributors and chip spreaders are necessary for any chip seal job, BearCat offers additional custom machinery best for streamlining the chip seal process. Such equipment offerings include our cold-in-place recycling system, which transforms used asphalt into recycled liquid asphalt while on-site. Additionally, our precoat chip foaming system helps further strengthen chip seal overlays by coating aggregate chips pre-spread to improve their bond to your pavement.
Why Choose BearCat Machines?
If wishing to offer the best asphalt and chip sealing services, why not opt for top-rated chip seal equipment in Arizona? BearCat MFG strives to set our machinery apart from our competitors, promising some of the most advanced, durable, and efficient equipment on the market.
- Incredible Longevity – BearCat boasts incredible durability and strength in our machinery. We understand how much breakdowns and repairs can set contractors back in time and money. As such, our equipment is designed to last a lifetime. Additionally, we offer quick and affordable replacement parts.
- Specialized Digital Controls – BearCat was one of the first companies to integrate specialized digital controls with all our equipment. To this end, we produce machinery that’s easy to operate and allows for precise control over application rate, speed, production, and more.
- Record-Setting Performance – Our machines are continually tested and rated highly for their production, performance, speed rate accuracy, and capacity options. When purchasing equipment through BearCat, you can be confident you’re only getting the best.
Talk with Our Team
Grow your business, keep up with client demands, and outperform your competitors by investing in top-rated chip seal equipment in Arizona, courtesy of BearCat Manufacturing! To learn more about our asphalt products or request a quote, call 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.