Exceptional Asphalt Restoration with Top-Rated Chip Seal Equipment
In addition to asphalt paving, repair and maintenance, asphalt restoration is a highly sought-after service. In fact, many property owners and city municipalities rely on asphalt contractors to restore old and deteriorating roadways. However, it’s challenging for contractors to offer effective chip seal services without the right asphalt machinery. That’s where BearCat Manufacturing comes in with top-rated chip seal equipment for asphalt contractors throughout the U.S.
Chip Seal Essentials
As mentioned, you won’t get far in offering chip seal services without chip seal machinery. At BearCat MFG, we supply contractors in Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, and nationwide with equipment and systems best suited for chip seal services. Talk to BearCat today if your asphalt company needs:
- Asphalt Distributors
- Chip sealing starts with a layer of liquid asphalt over the roadway being restored. However, manually applying liquid asphalt is a tedious and time-consuming process. That’s why contractors use asphalt distributors to apply liquid asphalt to pavement. Our BC-502 Asphalt Distributors are the best in the industry and come standard with a high-capacity steel tank, adjustable spray bar, the latest heating system, computerized rate controls, and more.
- Chip Spreaders
- After the liquid asphalt has set, aggregate asphalt chips are spread over the pavement surface, creating a durable, weather-resistant, anti-skid overlay. Thanks to BearCat’s Tandem Chippers, adding aggregate chips is made easy. Our chip spreaders use adjustable spread hoppers, computerized speed controls, and high-capacity belts to complete chip seal jobs quickly and effectively.
- Custom Equipment
- In addition to our chip spreaders and asphalt distributors, BearCat MFG produces custom equipment and systems that complement the chip seal process. For example, our cold-in-place recycling system can transform old asphalt into usable liquid asphalt while on-site. Or, our precoat chip foaming system coats aggregate chips pre-spread to improve the bond between aggregate and asphalt significantly.
What Sets Our Equipment Apart?
While there are plenty of manufacturer options for selecting asphalt machinery, only BearCat MFG can guarantee the highest quality service with our top-rated chip seal equipment. As such, with BearCat equipment, asphalt contractors can expect:
- Specialized Computerized Controls – BearCat MFG leads the asphalt industry in developing the most accurate, easiest operation asphalt equipment available. As such, every machine we produce features specialized computerized controls for precise control over application rate, speed, production, etc.
- Increased Longevity – Where contractors run into issues with their machinery is when it breaks down. And finding replacement parts or replacements can become costly. For this reason, BearCat equipment is built tough and meant to last a lifetime. Furthermore, we are quick to offer part replacements for our clients.
- Record-Setting Performance – BearCat’s machinery is top-rated for good reason! Our equipment ensures high-production performance, exceptional speed rate accuracy and excellent capacity options, giving BearCat asphalt products an edge over our competitors.
Stay ahead of your competitors and keep up with clients’ demands using top-rated chip seal equipment supplied by BearCat Manufacturing. Learn more about our asphalt products or request a quote by calling 928-684-7851. Also, we are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.