Invest in Technologically Advanced Chip Seal Machines in Tennessee
Is your old slate of asphalt machinery too old to keep up? Do you need more equipment to match client demands? Do you wish you had more durable, accurate and up-to-date machinery? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to give BearCat Manufacturing a call! At BearCat, we’re dedicated to delivering asphalt contractors the equipment they need to succeed in the asphalt industry. And of our best equipment offerings, our chip seal machines for Tennessee are unmatched!
Don’t Neglect Chip Sealing
If chip sealing isn’t already a service your business offers, it’s worth the investment. Even an update to your existing chip seal machinery is helpful! Chip sealing applies liquid asphalt topped with aggregate asphalt chips to a pavement surface. This process is quick to implement, highly effective, and affordable for contractors and clients alike. Some additional benefits of chip and seal service include:
- Effective Repairs – A layer of chip seal can reseal cracks, bind unraveling pavement, and reinforce asphalt otherwise deteriorating.
- Improved Resistance – Moisture, chemicals, traffic and UV rays all impact the condition of asphalt. As such, a layer of chip seal can add some much-needed resistance to your pavement.
- Color Restoration – As sunlight causes your pavement to fade and dry out, a fresh chip seal layer renews and restores your asphalt.
- Increased Longevity – With consistent chip sealing every few years, you can increase pavement’s longevity well past its lifespan.
- Less Labor – As long as your business possesses the right chip seal machines in Tennessee, labor requirements for chip seal services are minimal.
- Reduced Material Costs – As chip sealing primarily utilizes recycled asphalt in its mixtures, material costs for the service are relatively low.
- Safer Roadways – Chip seal surfaces create greater traction for vehicles, helping improve the skid resistance of roadways. Additionally, chip seal surfaces absorb sunlight, preventing road glare for drivers on sunny days.
The Right Equipment for the Job
Your business cannot properly offer chip seal services without chip seal machines in Tennessee. To this end, BearCat’s machinery not only helps you achieve higher-quality chip sealing capabilities but also streamlines your paving process! Our distributors, chip spreaders, and custom equipment is some of the best in the road maintenance industry, giving our clients an edge against their competitors.
- Asphalt Distributors
- Using BearCat’s BC-502 Asphalt Distributor, contractors can spray even coats of liquid asphalt over any pavement surface. Known as “the legend” in our industry, the BC-502 is the best in quality, speed, capacity and durability. For chip sealing, asphalt distributors are essential for applying the initial adhesive to roadways for aggregate chips to bind to.
- Chip Spreaders
- BearCat’s Tandem Chippers easily distribute asphalt aggregate chips across a pavement’s surface at a quick and controlled rate. If you’re familiar with our chip spreaders, you know they are unmatched in their high-production output. Our machines achieve this using computerized controls and high-capacity belts, streamlining this essential second step in the chip seal process.
- Custom Equipment & Systems
- BearCat produces unique equipment not always available to contractors to further assist with chip seal services. Of our custom equipment and systems, our SP-200 Roadtec Spray Paver is one of the most requested, combining the function of our distributors and chip spreaders in one machine. Or, interested contractors can check out our cold-in-place recycling system, helping turn old asphalt into reusable liquid asphalt on site!
Talk with Our Team
There’s never been a better time to invest in your asphalt business’s chip seal machines in Tennessee. If you want to update your current equipment or add more trucks to your fleet, call BearCat Manufacturing today! Learn more about our road maintenance equipment or request a quote by calling
928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.