Do You Need Updated Chip Seal Machines in Texas?
As an asphalt contractor in Texas, there’s a ton of paved ground to cover! Across the Lone Star state, there’s always a constant need for quick, reliable and quality asphalt maintenance and repair services. As such, property owners and city municipalities have begun to rely on chip sealing as their go-to means for effective road care. And to ensure your asphalt company can keep up with demand, you need the latest chip seal machines in Texas. Just give BearCat Manufacturing a call!
Are Chip Seal Services Necessary?
Absolutely! Chip sealing is one of the most sought-after services of asphalt contractors. If you can’t offer chip seal services, you miss out on a significant chunk of profit for your business! Chip sealing is a fast and affordable method of asphalt restoration that offers additional advantages to the pavement it’s applied to. Such advantages include:
- Increased Durability – By filling cracks and binding asphalt with a chip seal layer, you reinforce your pavement and help reverse minor deterioration.
- Greater Resistance – Asphalt is susceptible to UV rays, moisture, extreme temperatures, and chemical spills. A layer of chip seal helps repel such issues and protect pavement.
- Extended Life Span – With consistent chip seal services every few years, you can extend your asphalt’s life span well beyond what’s expected.
- Improved Safety – Chip seal surfaces ensure greater traction and less road glare for drivers, creating safer travel conditions for icy, rainy, and sunny days.
- Reduced Costs – Contractors can significantly profit while clients can keep costs low thanks to fewer labor requirements and recycled materials used in chip sealing.
- Appealing Aesthetics – Cracked and fading pavement leaves much to be desired for the curb appeal of local properties. Chip sealing can help restore and refresh pavement to like-new.
What Equipment is Required for Chip Sealing?
If your contracting business already offers chip sealing services, you understand the necessity of the equipment involved in the process! Thanks to BearCat, chip sealing can be further improved and streamlined with our line of chip seal machines in Texas. Here’s some of what BearCat offers:
- Chip Spreaders
- Chip sealing uses aggregate asphalt chips to create a pavement surface that’s resistant to the elements and incredibly skid-resistant. Chips are spread over pavement using machines called chip spreaders. BearCat’s Tandem Chippers are some of the best available, enabling contractors to achieve higher production and application rates for asphalt aggregate than other chip spreaders.
- Distributor Trucks & Trailers
- While asphalt distributors play an essential role in chip sealing, they’re important for dozens of other paving processes and methods. A distributor truck or trailer allows contractors to easily spray liquid asphalt over the top of pavement, providing protection after hardening or acting as an adhesive layer between the roadway and aggregate chips.
- Specialized Equipment
- In addition to the standard chippers and distributors necessary for chip sealing, BearCat also offers specialized equipment for more unique functions. For example, our SP-200 Roadtec Spray Paver combines the function of distributors and chip spreaders into one machine! Our cold-in-place recycling system also enables contractors to recycle old asphalt for immediate use.
Only the Best from BearCat
Few road maintenance equipment manufacturers offer more advanced, higher-quality, and durable chip seal machines in Texas than the asphalt experts at BearCat Manufacturing! To learn more about our asphalt equipment or request a quote, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.