Who Has the Best Chip Seal Equipment in Illinois?
As spring and summer kick into gear in Illinois, there’s no shortage of road maintenance and construction waiting to be done! And only the fastest, most dedicated asphalt contractors can keep up with client demand throughout the Prairie State. However, to be the best asphalt contractor means having the best chip seal equipment in Illinois. Investing in asphalt machines designed and manufactured by BearCat Manufacturing will help you achieve this goal! See what BearCat has available by calling today.
Why Rely on BearCat?
BearCat’s equipment can’t be beat! Since BearCat’s founding, we’ve been at the forefront of innovation for the latest asphalt equipment and machinery, with our chip seal equipment ranking towards the top. It all started with a few simple adjustments to a distributor, allowing its functions to be controlled in the cab. Since then, BearCat has become known for focusing on simplicity, convenience and efficiency in all the equipment we design. Contractors choose BearCat because they understand:
- Our Experience – BearCat was first established in 1969 by Ken Hill and co-founder Don Carson. Now, BearCat is backed by more than 50 years of experience in the highway maintenance equipment industry!
- Our Innovation – BearCat was one of the first companies to develop easier controls for heavy-duty asphalt machinery. Our innovation has led to the creation of computerized rate controls for our distributors and chip spreaders.
- Our Reach – We don’t only serve contractors in Illinois. In fact, we serve asphalt contractors internationally! Our equipment can be found throughout the U.S., Canada, Central and South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Our Service – At BearCat, we strive to offer world-class customer service. When you have questions about your equipment, need a part replaced, or need any additional help, our friendly team of asphalt machine experts is there for you at a moment’s notice.
Chip Sealing Done Right!
To achieve fast and high-quality chip sealing services, you require the precision, speed and durability of the best chip seal equipment in Illinois. BearCat Manufacturing supplies asphalt distributors, chip spreaders and custom equipment for asphalt contractors wishing to offer or improve their chip seal service.
- Asphalt Distributors
- During chip sealing, an initial layer of liquid asphalt is applied to a pavement surface via asphalt distributors. BearCat’s BC-502 Distributors are top-of-line and known by many throughout the asphalt industry as “the legend.” Our distributors feature computerized controls, high-capacity steel tanks, adjustable spray bars and more!
- Chip Spreaders
- After applying liquid asphalt to pavement, aggregate asphalt chips are spread over the adhesive surface and further melded with the roadway via a steamroller truck. These aggregate chips can be quickly and accurately spread using one of BearCat’s Tandem Chippers. Our chip spreaders boast high productivity rates, utilizing features like high-capacity belts, an adjustable spread hopper, computer rate control, etc.
- Custom Equipment
- Further improve the quality and ease of the chip seal process with BearCat’s custom equipment and systems! Our SP-200 Roadtec Spray Paver is one of a kind, combining the function of distributors and chip spreaders in one machine. Additionally, our cold-in-place recycling system helps contractors easily reuse old and torn-up asphalt, recycling it while on-site.
As an asphalt contractor looking to grow your business, you shouldn’t invest in anything less than the best chip seal equipment in Illinois. Give the pavement professionals at BearCat Manufacturing a call today! Learn more about our asphalt machinery or request a quote by calling 928-684-7851. Also, we are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.