Place Your Trust in Top-Rated Crack Sealers from BearCat
No matter your asphalt contracting company’s needs, the one piece of equipment every road maintenance crew should have is a crack sealer. Crack sealers enable contractors to perform quick and efficient crack repair for any pavement surface. And for property owners and city municipalities doing everything possible to keep paved roads and lots in decent condition, crack repair goes a long way! Thankfully, your company can easily find top-rated crack sealers in Arizona when selecting from one of the go-to asphalt machine manufacturers in the U.S.: BearCat Manufacturing!
A Reliance on Crack Repair
While there are plenty of services you can offer to help maintain and restore asphalt, crack repair is still an incredibly effective solution. Not to mention, it’s a service that’s easier to offer and more affordable for all parties involved! With crack sealers, your company can help clients with:
- Slowing Asphalt Deterioration – From traffic to moisture to chemical spills, any number of factors can wear on the condition of your pavement. And as cracks begin to form, it only opens your asphalt to worsen deterioration like crumbling or unraveling. However, sealing cracks keeps water and chemicals from reaching under your pavement and stops deterioration from spreading.
- Extending the Life of Pavement – If sealing cracks and slowing deterioration, these efforts can result in an extended life for your pavement! As long as crack sealing and maintenance services stay consistent, you can keep your pavement in working condition past its average lifespan of 25 years.
- Improving Roadway Safety – As asphalt cracks and crumbles, it becomes more dangerous for drivers and pedestrians alike to traverse. Stray rocks and gravel can damage vehicle undercarriages, while stray potholes can severely impact your car’s wheels and suspension. Thankfully, as long as you keep up with road maintenance via crack repair, these issues will never fully develop.
- Saving Money – Ultimately, of the asphalt paving jobs a client can request, crack sealing is more commonly the most affordable. As such, clients wishing to not break the bank but still maintain their pavement have a service they can rely on! And your clients aren’t the only ones who can benefit from cost savings; the materials and labor involved in crack sealing are minimal, keeping costs for service low.
Our Crack Sealers’ Features
You need top-rated crack sealers to ensure your company can offer quick and high-quality crack repair services. BearCat MFG has you covered with our BK-250 and BK-400 Rubber Crack Sealing Machines. Our machines boast impressive production rates, allowing operators to achieve lower costs per shift with every repair project. Additional features of our crack sealers include:
- Sealant tank capacity of 250-400 gallons
- Easily accessible sealant loading doors
- Easy-to-operate computer control system
- Environmentally friendly flush-free system
- Heated hose box for immediate application of sealant
- Enclosed high-pressure diesel-oil burner with automatic ignition
- Closed indirect heating system with absolute flow control
Reach Out Today!
If your asphalt contracting company still lacks proper crack repair equipment, there’s no need to fret! Find the top-rated crack sealers your road maintenance crews need to succeed with BearCat MFG. To learn more about our asphalt products or request a quote, call 928-684-7851. We are located at 3650 N Sabin Brown Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. BearCat Manufacturing is headquartered in Arizona, serving clients throughout Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and the United States.